March and April weather is always volatile in Zürich. You think spring is in the air, and the next day it will be hailing and temperature will drop to 1 degrees celsius!
A cold and wet day like today, there’s nothing better than a cup of homemade hot chocolate, made with high quality Swiss dark chocolate. Here’s an easy and fast recipe for a confectionery-style rich hot chocolate that will surprise your family and friends.
Recipe for two servings
-70g Swiss dark chocolate (I recommend 52%)
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.
- In a pot, bring the milk to a quick boil. Remove from heat (important!)
- Add in the chopped chocolate into the hot milk.
- Add in 1-2 dash of powdered cinnamon.
- Stir with a whisk until no chunks of chocolate are left.
- Serve in a pretty cup. Enjoy!