TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thanks for visiting Sherly’s Kitchen (Cho International)’s website. By using the site you agree to these terms which legally bind you as the user.
Release of liability
- If a class is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Cho International, we are not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer/incur.
- When participating in our class or event, whereby the participant will be in the presence of or using sharp or potentially dangerous kitchen utensils and appliances, the participant releases, indemnifies and excludes Sherly’s Kitchen, Cho International and its contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting Sherly’s Kitchen. The participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a class or event.
- Cho International will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of property left in the venue prior to, during or after a class or event.
- The participant may be held financially responsible for any damage caused by him/her to Sherly’s Kitchen /Cho International’s property during the class or event.
- Our cancellation policy apply for classes booked through gift certificates as well.
- There is a CHF 1 transaction fee for each gift certificate ordered (credit card processing fee): i.e. A gift certificate of CHF 100 will buy a cooking class value of CHF 99.
- Gift certificates are valid for 1 year from the issued date.
- Gift vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash.
- The privacy of our readers and customers is very important to us. Sherly’s Kitchen (Cho International) does not share personal information with third parties.
- By booking a class or event, you are agreeing to let us contact you via e-mail and/or phone in regards to your booking.
- We use Google Analytics to track more details about how this website is used. We can analyze the IP address, type of browser, date/time, pages visited, amount of clicks, referring pages, exit pages, and other information that is not personally identifiable.