Thanks for visiting Sherly’s Kitchen website.
By using the site you agree to these terms which legally bind you as the user to:
[nz_sep top=”20″ bottom=”20″ width=”” height=”” type=”solid” color=”#e0e0e0″ align=”left” /]
Cho International (a company registered in Switzerland)
Telephone Number +41 78 755 6386
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservation, cancellation & transfer policies
- Sherly’s Kitchen is a brand of Cho International, a company based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Cancellation policy: Please see here
- If a class is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Cho International, we are not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements when making a booking. Sherly’s Kitchen is not an allergen-free environment and while we will make every effort, we cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases.
- Gift vouchers cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from issue date.
- Gift vouchers are not valid for special classes that are run by guest instructors.
- Inevitable class cancellations and rescheduling due to COVID19 lockdown/quarantine: Bookings will be moved to later dates or issued as a voucher.
- Unless the class is specified as a children’s class, unaccompanied class attendees must be 16 years of age or older. Children 13 years and older may attend accompanied by a responsible adult (1 adult per child).
- Photographs may be taken during the classes and used for marketing or promotional purposes. If you do not want us to use photos of you, please let us know.
- Classes will start on time. It is best to arrive 10 minutes early (no more than 20 minutes please) so that none of the class is missed.
- Sherly’s Kitchen’s instructors and staff reserve the right to refuse anyone who is intoxicated or behaving erratically, or exhibiting threatening or unruly behaviour.
- Parking: Unfortunately we are unable to offer direct onsite parking. However there are some blue zones available nearby. Sherly’s Kitchen is conveniently accessible with street trams and trains, so using public transportation is recommended.
Release of liability
- When participating in our class or event, whereby the student/participant will be in the presence of or using sharp or potentially dangerous kitchen utensils and appliances, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes Sherly’s Kitchen, Cho International and its contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting Sherly’s Kitchen. The student/participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a class or event.
- Cho International will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of property left in the venue prior to, during or after a class or event.Cho International is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
- The student or event organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of Sherly’s Kitchen /Cho International’s property during the class or event.
- Our cancellation and transfer policies apply for classes booked through gift certificates as well.
- There is a CHF 1 transaction fee for each gift certificate ordered (credit card processing fee): i.e. A gift certificate of CHF 100 will buy a cooking class value of CHF 99.
- Gift certificates are valid for 1 year from the issued date. The expiry date is printed on the gift certificate.
- The information provided to us will not be given to a third party without your consent or unless legally required.
- By booking a class or event, you are agreeing to let us contact you via e-mail and/or phone in regards to your booking.
Our website is based on WordPress. Below cookies are used on WordPress websites.
|Category of cookies||Why we use these cookies|
|Strictly Necessary||These cookies are essential for websites on our services to perform their basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions, as well as to save the contents of virtual “carts” on sites that have an ecommerce functionality.|
|Functionality||These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.|
|Security||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.|
|Analytics and Performance||Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our websites, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our websites function and to understand how users interact with them.|
|Third Party / Embedded Content||Sites hosted on WordPress.com make use of different third party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from Youtube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.|