Thanks for visiting Sherly’s Kitchen website.
By using the site you agree to these terms which legally bind you as the user to:
Cho International (a company registered in Switzerland)
Telephone Number +41 78 755 6386
Email Address: email@example.com
Reservation, cancellation & transfer policies
- Sherly’s Kitchen is a brand of Cho International, a company based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Cancellation policy:
- 4-7 days prior to class date: 50% of the rate charged
- 2-3 days prior to class date: 70% of the rate charged
- 1 day prior or on class day or No-Show: 100% of the rate charged
- Reservations may be transferred to another available class if more than 7 days’ notice is given. However only one transfer per order number will be permitted.
- If you cannot make it to your reserved class, you are welcome to send someone in your place.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel a class. If a class is cancelled for any reason a choice of rescheduling or full refund will be given.
- If a class is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of Cho International, Cho International is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements when making a booking. Sherly’s Kitchen is not an allergen-free environment and while we will make every effort, we cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases.
- Gift voucherscannot be refunded or redeemed for cash. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Unless the class is specified as a children’s class, unaccompanied class attendees must be 16 years of age or older. Children 13 years and older may attend accompanied by a responsible adult (1 adult per child).
- Photographs may be taken during the classes and used for marketing or promotional purposes. Photos of children will only be used by us with the consent of a parent or guardian. If you do not want us to use photos of you, please let us know.
- Classes will start on time. It is best to arrive 10 minutes early (no more than 20 minutes please) so that none of the class is missed.
- Sherly’s Kitchen’s instructors and staff reserve the right to refuse anyone who is intoxicated or behaving erratically, or exhibiting threatening or unruly behaviour.
- Parking:Unfortunately we are unable to offer direct onsite parking. However there are some blue zones available nearby. Sherly’s Kitchen is conveniently accessible with street trams and trains, so using public transportation is recommended.
Release of liability
- When participating in ourclass or event, whereby the student/participant will be in the presence of or using sharp or potentially dangerous kitchen utensils and appliances, the student releases, indemnifies and excludes Sherly’s Kitchen, Cho International and its contractors and employees from any and all liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting Sherly’s Kitchen. The student/participant understands these terms and conditions and accepts the inherent risks of a kitchen environment when they make a full payment for a class or event.
- Cho International will take all necessary care, but accepts no responsibility for the damage to or loss of property left in the venue prior to, during or after a class or event.Cho International is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal items in any form.
- The student or event organiser may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss ofSherly’s Kitchen /Cho International’s property during the class or event.
- The information provided to us will not be given to a third party without your consent or unless legally required.
- By booking a class or event, you are agreeing to let us contact you via e-mail and/or phone in regards to your booking.
We also use targeting tools such as Google Analytics who use similar cookies that help us analyse the visitor’s use of our website.
Most browsers set up cookies automatically for you to aid your browsing experience. You are, however, free to change your cookie settings at any time by choosing the relevant settings in your preferred browser.
If you would like to find out more about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org and youronlinechoices.eu