This is something I could eat everyday; for breakfast, lunch and dinner 🙂 You want to make a nice hot soup on a cold day but want it fast? There’s nothing better and faster than a Miso Soup, trust me! FYI Migros and Coop both carry Miso paste. If you want diverse Miso pastes, check out the Zurich Asian shops here on this post.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1L water
- 4-5 Tbsp Miso of your choice
- Dashi: Kombu size of a mobile phone and two dry shiitake mushroom (or replace with 1 cube of chicken/vegetable bouillon)
- 1 Tbsp Wakame, rehydrated
- chopped green onions
- Boil water and put in Kombu and dry shiitake mushroom and turn off heat. Let it sit for 2 hrs. If you have no time for this, add in a cube of bouillon (vegetable or chicken bouillon) in boiling water.
- Cut tofu into cubes and add them into the boiling pot. Turn off the heat.
- Add in the miso into a strainer, and stir them to melt in the pot.
- Add in the rehydrated Wakame and chopped green onions.
- Serve hot.