Swiss cheese tasting & baking “Chäs-Chüechli”
This class introduces you to the world of Swiss cheese! You will get to taste different types of Swiss cheese and learn to assess them with local wine. You will also bake your own traditional Swiss cheese pie. A quick visit to a local cheese shop is included in this class.
This class takes place at the home kitchen of Sherly who is a certified Swiss Cheese Sommelier, trained by some of the famous Swiss cheese artisans and experts.
Class Content (class duration is ca. 2.5 hrs)
- Swiss cheese tasting: Learn the basics of tasting cheese and what makes Swiss cheese special and delicious
- Swiss local wine: Enjoy pairing wine with cheese
- Bake “Chäs Chüechli”: Bake your own traditional cheese pie and enjoy a light lunch with seasonal salad
Date and time:
- July 28 (Fri), 2017 at 18:00 – 20:30
- Three days a week from October: Mon, Wed (12:00 – 14:30), Fri (18:00 – 20:30)
Class fee: CHF 95/person (max 8 people per class)
Book your seat HERE